Setting up a guest network on your Optus router Sagemcom F@ST 5393LTE
- Login into the router‘s setting page by Typing in 192.168.0.1 into any web browser address bar and entering
Once you have reached the Optus logon screen, click Login and enter the password found on the back of your router.
- Click on WIFI icon towards the top, 2nd from the left, wait for the page to load up
- Then Click Guest Wi-Fi tab
- Make sure 2.4Ghz Is Enabled
- Make sure 5Ghz Is switched off
- Enter your own unique network name and your own password with no spaces, write them down
- Click apply and log out of your router
- Open your genio APP, pair your device but this time when your APP asks for the wifi name and password, type the ones you just wrote down.
Your guest network should now be discoverable In your phone’s available wifi networks and you should be able to connect your Genio product to our app